CMC, Bachelor of Business, Grad Dip Arts (Civil Ceremonies), Member CCGA Monash.
Offering a Professional and PERSONALISED service - no one else will have a wedding service similar to yours - Pam will go out of her way to do those little extra things that will make your day special - it's all about you!
Begin with a relaxed obligation free initial meeting to discuss dates, costs, style and length of the ceremony, any ideas you have, organise legal forms and requirements. Then, using your ideas or working in some of her own, Pam will help you put the ceremony together, traditional or modern, but always original (perhaps you would like a couple of written ceremony options to chose from?) - every ceremony is guaranteed to be written from scratch (no "one size fits all")
With local wedding ceremonies starting at $420.00, Pam's flexible fee includes -
- full explanation of the legalities involved in a wedding ceremony
- initial obligation free meeting, then other meetings as required
- help with writing your vows if required
- suggestions re vows, poems, readings , song options, quotes
- email and mobile phone contact
- all legal documents and registration of paperwork
- a Presentation Pack after the wedding including a copy of your ceremony, info on name changing etc
Based in the Mallee (NW Victoria) but very happy to travel, including Melbourne - (travel from the Mallee area may cost extra, but I am most happy to discuss this with you).
Member, Civil Celebrants Graduate Association (Monash).
Registered Civil Marriage Celebrant (CMC).
Completed Grad Dip (Arts) – Civil Ceremonies – the only Australian tertiary level course for celebrants.